Official Black Wall Street LLC (“Official Black Wall Street”) takes the nature of your personal information seriously. Like most website operators, Official Black Wall Street collects information when a user is ordering or registering on our site. As appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, or other details to help you with your experience. Official Black Wall Street may use the information collected from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter to personalize your experience, to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested and to quickly process your transactions. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. Subscription for business owners automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The duration of the subscription is 1 month with a charge of $25.99 every month if you chose the Basic membership, $99.99 per month with the Garvey membership, and $149.99 per month with the Mansa membership (see the chart above for the features that come with each level during each subscription period). If you’re using an Apple product, your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period with the cost of the membership level you select ($49.99 with Basic, $99.99 with Garvey or $149.99 with Mansa). You can manage or cancel your Subscription and Auto-Renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to the processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, available at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/